Well Presented Residential Smallholding In Sought After Chalke Valley Village Location - 4.7 Acres
- 4 Bedroom, 3 reception former rectory (2,410ft2)
- 4.7 Acres of gently sloping land
- Sought after Chalke Valley Location
- Far reaching panoramic rural views
- Easy access to Salisbury, A303 & A36
- Further potential subject to planning
Gracelands is a spacious detached property of brick construction under a tiled roof and was formerly the Rectory to the parish when constructed in 1953. Extending to some 2,410 ft2 the property has been improved and modernised by the existing owners, providing well presented accommodation arranged over 2 floors.
A particular feature of Gracelands is the far reaching rural views which can be enjoyed from the principal rooms across the adjoining countryside. Approached over a gravel drive, the property benefits from level, lawned gardens to the front and rear with well stocked beds, comprising a variety of perennials and shrubs. A raised decked area and paved terrace offer opportunities for outside dining. The gravel drive provides ample parking for several cars with garaging for two cars and a timber shed currently used for storage.
• 4 Double bedrooms • Sitting room • Dining room • Study • Kitchen • Family bathroom • Cloakroom
• Gravel driveway and parking area for several vehicles. • The gardens are to the front and rear of the house, mainly laid to lawn with stocked beds and entertaining areas
A gently sloping pasture paddock with stock proof fencing lies directly to the north of the property and is suitable for equestrian use subject to planning. The paddock benefits from vehicular access with a gate opening to the front drive. In all the land amounts to some 4.7 acres